UNTUK MENDOWNLOAD MP3 UNHOLY CONFESSION KLIK download
Am f G
Ill Try
She Said As He Walked Away
Am
Try Not To Lose You
f G
Two Vibrant Hearts Could Change
Am
Nothing Tears The Being More Than Deception
f G
Unmasked fear
Am f G Am
Ill Be Here Waiting Tested And Secure
Am f
Nothing Hurts My World
G Am
Just Affects The Ones Around Me
Am f
When Sins Deep In My Blood
G Am
Youll Be The One To fall
Am f G
I Wish I Could Be The One
Am f G
The One Who Wont Care At All
Am f G
But Being The One On The Stand
Am f G f
I Know The Way To Go
No Ones Guiding Me
Am f G
When Time Soaked With Blood Turns Its Back
Am f G Am
I Know Its Hard To fall
Am f G
Confided In Me Was Your Heart
Am f G Am f G Am
I Know Its Hurting You
But Its Killing Me
Am f
Nothing Will Last In This Life
G Am
Our Time Is Spent Constructing
Am f G
Now Youre Perfecting A World Meant To Sin
Am f
Constrict Your Hands Around Me
G Am
Squeeze Till I Cannot Breathe
Am f
This Air Tastes Dead Inside Me
G Am
Contribute To Our Plague
Am
Break All Your Promises
f
Tear Down This Steadfast Wall
G
Restraints Are Useless Here
Am
Tasting Salvations Near
Jumat, 05 Maret 2010
UNHOLLY CONFESSION
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)

Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar